Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
How to Fix a Sore Throat within 2 Minutes
I’m going to show you how to relieve a sore throat in 2 minutes without pills, herbs, or drugs.
This technique is an acupressure that I developed. You can do it yourself or have someone do it for you.
If you point right to the sore throat, then you will make an invisible line to the back to the opposite side to the sore throat.
By pressing the opposite side, you increase circulation and the nerve flow.
You will notice that it will go away and will stop coming back.
How to Do Acupressure on Someone Else
1. Ask the person to rate the soreness from 1 – 10.
10 is being very hard to slowly and intense.
2. Hold their forehead and have the person lean back (see video for accuracy) and press inward on the opposite side on the back of their neck.
You will know you are hitting the right spot when the person lets you know it is a little tender and tight on the neck.
3. Hold for 2 minutes then ask the person to rate the soreness again.
It should be lower as you keep applying pressure.
You might have to go lower. You might also find an area that is more tender than the other.
How to Do Acupressure on Yourself
You can use the acupressure tool and choose which side of it you want, depending on the size of your neck.
1. Place the tool in the back of your neck and lean back on your bed, couch, or chair.
2. Hold for 2 minutes. Keep applying until soreness is completely gone.
It is best to do this before you get a sore throat.
If you are a person that typically gets sore throats, you can do this acupressure point and you won’t have to get it during winter months or whenever it usually appears.
Undertand acupressure and learn more Body Conditions from Dr. Berg Video Blog.