Pumpkin Butter Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
TOTAL TIME: 35 mins
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder (you can pick a gluten-free one)
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter 4 Tbsp- at room temperature, or grass-fed butter)
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- ? cup Lily's chocolate chips, dark
RELATED: Lemon Cream and Blackberry Fat Bomb
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °C.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin puree and butter. Using a hand mixer can help mix faster.
3. Add almond flour, erythritol, egg, baking powder, and vanilla extract to the mixture of the chocolate cookies.
4. Fold in chocolate chips until you’re satisfied with the cookie texture
5. Divide the cookie dough mixture into 14 tablespoon-sized cookies. Gently press down each cookie scoop with a fork.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. The bottom of the cookies will be golden brown when ready or baked.
With our pumpkin butter cookies recipe, you’ll get 100 total calories in which there are 9 g fat, 3 g net carbs, and 3 g protein.
This pumpkin butter chocolate chip keto cookies recipe will not only satisfy your stomach to get through to the next meal, but will also provide a mouth-watering taste. This ketogenic diet dessert recipe is easy and simple to make, so you don’t have to deprive yourself of sweet treats!
Do you have other soft and chewy old_recipes for keto cookies you’d like to share with us? Let us know in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: Our educational content is not meant or intended for medical advice or treatment.
Editor’s Note: This post has been updated for quality and relevancy.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.