Pulled Pork Fried Egg Slaw
This is a quick pulled pork dish with coleslaw and a fried egg on top. The coleslaw dressing is made from mayo and apple cider vinegar. Chop your own coleslaw or buy it already shredded to save time.
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
Pulled Pork (3 oz) - shredded (see instructions: how to make pulled pork)
Eggs (50 g) - 1 large egg
Mayo (30 g) - 2 tablespoons
Apple Cider Vinegar (14 g) - 1 tablespoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Cabbage - 2 cups
Carrots - 1 cup
Onions - ¼ cup
- Chop cabbage, onion, carrots.
- Add mayo, apple cider vinegar, salt.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 30 mins. Coleslaw needs a little bit of time for the salt and dressing to breakdown the cabbage.
- Saute onions/pork over medium heat.
- Fry an egg.
- Serve onions/pork over coleslaw. Top with fried egg!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.