Bacon and Cheese Fat Bomb
A quick bacon/cheese/pepper-y spicy fat bomb!
TOTAL TIME: 45
Bacon (32 g) - 4 slices (see instructions: how to cook bacon)
Cream Cheese (3 oz) - a little less than ½ cup - at room temperature
Butter (2 oz) - ¼ cup - at room temperature
Cheese (1 oz) - 2 tablespoons
Garlic - 1 clove
3 serrano peppers (10 g) - seeded/finely chopped
Lime - ½ lime - zest
Cilantro - 4 sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in oven @ 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes.
- Mix together cheese, butter, cream.
- Add garlic, lime zest and a squeeze of lime juice
- Add serrano peppers. Fold into mixture. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal parts. Roll into balls. Make sure the mixture is cold, so that it keeps its shape easier.
- Chop bacon and cilantro. Place in bowl.
- Place one fat bomb at a time in the bowl to coat it in the bacon and cilantro.
- Serve cold!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.